DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   rigol oscilloscope (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/271912-rigol-oscilloscope.html)

Max February 24th 09 06:12 AM

rigol oscilloscope

Hi im looking for digital oscilloscope.I checked the ebay and seen lots
of auctions for Rigol oscolloscope.I don't know this company and want to
ask you if its a good one.If somebody had it can you tell me a little
bit about it? What for example the difference between some models of
Tektronix or Fluke?Thanks

[email protected] February 26th 09 06:29 AM

rigol oscilloscope

On Feb 23, 11:12*pm, max wrote:
Hi im looking for digital oscilloscope.I checked the ebay and seen lots
of auctions for Rigol oscolloscope.I don't know this company and want to
ask you if its a good one.If somebody had it can you tell me a little
bit about it? What for example the difference between some models of
Tektronix or Fluke?Thanks

I just bought a Rigol DS1102E Oscilloscope. I am a young Electrical
Engineer so the only oscilloscopes I have used were the fast digital
Tektronix oscilloscopes at my university and work. Obviously the
Tektronix scopes I have used are better but for the $715 I paid, the
Rigol oscilloscope is great! It doesn't feel like a cheap piece of
equipment and it's very easy to use.

From what I read online, it sounds like Rigol is a branch of Agilent,
just that they sell lower end oscilloscopes.

The Rigol scopes are high quality yet inexpensive, I would highly
recommend one to another person.