Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Dell W3000 problems

I have a Dell W3000 that came in after a power surge. With no antenna
connected I attempted to power on. The green LED on the front wiil
come on for about 8 seconds, then there is a faint blink of a snowy
raster then the LED goes out for about 5 seconds then the whole
process keeps repeating. I've worked on a few flat screens for Sanyo
but I'm really not too familiar with these. Are there any common
problems noted with this chassis or can someone please point me in the
right direction? Thanks very much for any assitance. Lenny