Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default NAD amp repair

Hi all,
Anyone has a PDF schematic for NAD pre/main amp 7155 and main amp
2155?
The problem with the ´7155 is the preamp section seems dead, the
poweramp is all ok.
No input is working so I would suspect some powersupply problem for
the preamp.

As for the '2155 the soft-clipping occours very early, according to
its owner, and if memory serves me right, there are a couple of
8,2kOhms resistors gets open. But a schematic would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards
The poweramp freak
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article , powerampfreak wrote:
Hi all,
Anyone has a PDF schematic for NAD pre/main amp 7155 and main amp
2155?
The problem with the =B47155 is the preamp section seems dead, the
poweramp is all ok.
No input is working so I would suspect some powersupply problem for
the preamp.

As for the '2155 the soft-clipping occours very early, according to
its owner, and if memory serves me right, there are a couple of
8,2kOhms resistors gets open. But a schematic would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards
The poweramp freak

Your email fails.

I think I do have those devices. I'm not sure if I have any info.
Keep nagging me, because I need to look that receiver which has a bad FM
chip, and I was unable to find it. I wanted to contact NAD.
I have several NAD pieces all the way up to their top
line receivers I acquired on Ebay. I will look to see what manuals I have.

greg