DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Does anyone else in this group think N_Cook is a complete idiot ? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/269762-does-anyone-else-group-think-n_cook-complete-idiot.html)

Eeyore January 27th 09 01:58 AM

Does anyone else in this group think N_Cook is a complete idiot ?

We give him answers to his questions yet he prefers to 'bodge'.

"
Have you tried Rapid Online, CPC or Canfords?

Ron

I long since stopped wasting my time on such activities.
Right electrical characteristic but totally wrong dimensions or vice
versa
or minimum order requirements, main agents only , etc etc always a total

waste of time and/or money , I now always go for fudged work arounds. "

Graham

Lynn[_4_] January 27th 09 03:02 AM

Does anyone else in this group think N_Cook is a complete idiot ?

On Jan 26, 5:58*pm, Eeyore
wrote:
We give him answers to his questions yet he prefers to 'bodge'.

"

Have you tried Rapid Online, CPC or Canfords?

Ron

I long since stopped wasting my time on such activities.
Right electrical characteristic but totally wrong dimensions or vice
versa
or minimum order requirements, main agents only , etc etc always a total

waste of time and/or money , I now always go for fudged work arounds. "

Graham

Naw, I know what this is really about. This is about you being ****ed
that you saw N_Cook giving Allison, whom you thought was your
girlfriend, a dirty sanchez. The truth is, Allison isn't anybody's
girlfriend, she is a value-menu whore.

George Vest January 27th 09 06:01 PM

Does anyone else in this group think N_Cook is a complete idiot ?

"Lynn" wrote in message

nice ****ache!

Franc Zabkar January 28th 09 07:33 PM

Does anyone else in this group think N_Cook is a complete idiot ?

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 01:58:26 +0000, Eeyore
put finger to keyboard and
composed:

We give him answers to his questions yet he prefers to 'bodge'.

"
Have you tried Rapid Online, CPC or Canfords?

Ron

I long since stopped wasting my time on such activities.
Right electrical characteristic but totally wrong dimensions or vice
versa
or minimum order requirements, main agents only , etc etc always a total

waste of time and/or money , I now always go for fudged work arounds. "

Graham

Much of today's equipment cannot be economically repaired with
manufacturer's spare parts, and third party spares are often
unavailable. "Improvisation" is then the only solution.

I welcome N_Cook's contributions, particularly his tips and thought
provoking insights.

- Franc Zabkar

hr(bob) [email protected] January 29th 09 05:16 AM

--
Please remove one 'i' from my address when replying by email.- Hide quoted text -

I second Franc's comments. You do not have to always agree with
someone to learn from him/her!