DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Denon DN-2000F service manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/269593-denon-dn-2000f-service-manual.html)

n8ball January 24th 09 08:02 PM

Denon DN-2000F service manual

anyone have this?

p.s. please no silly response like "did u call denon" or "buy it off
ebay"

there are a ton of places willing to charge you $30 for this off the
net...

$30 for service manual for a $10 CD deck lol

if you have a copy of it FOR FREE then please hit me up...

If you want money for it don't bother...

cheers,

nate

William Sommerwerck January 24th 09 08:19 PM

Denon DN-2000F service manual

$30 for service manual for a $10 CD deck lol

Why do you want to waste time repairing a $10 deck?

n8ball January 24th 09 09:56 PM

Denon DN-2000F service manual

On Jan 24, 3:19*pm, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
$30 for service manual for a $10 CD deck lol

Why do you want to waste time repairing a $10 deck?

dont worry about it

Mark Zacharias January 25th 09 11:59 AM

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
$30 for service manual for a $10 CD deck lol

Why do you want to waste time repairing a $10 deck?

I can probably get the PDF, but the OP's attitude about the whole thing has
turned me off wanting to help.

Mark Z.

Adrian C January 25th 09 01:24 PM

Mark Zacharias wrote:

I can probably get the PDF, but the OP's attitude about the whole thing
has turned me off wanting to help.

And it's a long way from a $10 deck, and he doesn't want to spend money
on fixing it.

Kind of suggests he didn't spend any money to acquire it.

Whatever "acquire" means....

:-(

--
Adrian C

William Sommerwerck January 25th 09 01:34 PM

"Mark Zacharias" wrote in message
"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message

$30 for service manual for a $10 CD deck lol

Why do you want to waste time repairing a $10 deck?

I can probably get the PDF, but the OP's attitude about
the whole thing has turned me off wanting to help.

Which is why I posted something appropriate that would annoy him.

n8ball January 25th 09 04:26 PM

Denon DN-2000F service manual

On Jan 25, 8:34*am, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
"Mark Zacharias" wrote in message

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
$30 for service manual for a $10 CD deck lol
Why do you want to waste time repairing a $10 deck?

I can probably get the PDF, but the OP's attitude about
the whole thing has turned me off wanting to help.

Which is why I posted something appropriate that would annoy him.

what a bunch of fag ass comments....thanks for the jab about how i
acquired it, loser

i found it on the net anyway so KISS MY ASS turds

........turned you off?! i didnt know we were dating... 8======D

Adrian C January 25th 09 08:03 PM

n8ball wrote:

what a bunch of fag ass comments....thanks for the jab about how i
acquired it, loser

Who is the loser? We all just took the **** out of you after your
original dumb post and had a good laugh!

It was sooooo easy. Thanks for making my day :-)

Big hint. Grow up and take a grip. God help your children if you have any.

--
Adrian C

n8ball January 25th 09 10:35 PM

Denon DN-2000F service manual

yawn...
if you cant help dont post
thats for the hint....oh yea and the no help

Adrian C January 25th 09 11:49 PM

Denon DN-2000F service manual

n8ball wrote:
yawn...
if you cant help dont post

No, you don't get it. I don't want to help YOU. I'll help others but not
you.

Your attitude at your original post stank somewhat...

--
Adrian C