DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need help with Toshiba CF32E50 TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/268667-need-help-toshiba-cf32e50-tv.html)

abcdefg[_2_] January 11th 09 05:57 AM

Need help with Toshiba CF32E50 TV

I'm having trouble with a television whose image is displaying wider than
the screen is. It's so bad as to cause menu's to not appear correctly and
making some movies difficult to watch and some games difficult to play.

I'm fairly certain it's a voltage issue, but I can't find any potentiometers
to adjust on the tube board.

Mostly I'm looking for the service manual for the TV. If anybody could
point me in the right direction or (if you happen to have it) please send me
a copy of the service manual, I would be eternally grateful.

Just remove the "1" at the end of the e-mail if you want to send it to me.