Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HP HEDS-7502 data anyone?

Does anyone have a datasheet/appnotes on Hewlett-Packard HEDS-7502 rotary
optical encoders? Google search did not return anything but usual bunch of
those "We have everything in stock" chinese "part suppliers"...

---
* KSI@home KOI8 Net The impossible we do immediately. *
* Las Vegas NV, USA Miracles require 24-hour notice. *
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Sergey Kubushin wrote in message
Does anyone have a datasheet/appnotes on Hewlett-Packard HEDS-7502 rotary
optical encoders? Google search did not return anything but usual bunch of
those "We have everything in stock" chinese "part suppliers"...

---
* KSI@home KOI8 Net The impossible we do immediately. *
* Las Vegas NV, USA Miracles require 24-hour notice. *

Could I put in a general request that such enquirers put an idea of date, if
IC its size and number of pins.

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Sergey Kubushin wrote in message
Does anyone have a datasheet/appnotes on Hewlett-Packard HEDS-7502 rotary
optical encoders? Google search did not return anything but usual bunch of
those "We have everything in stock" chinese "part suppliers"...

---
* KSI@home KOI8 Net The impossible we do immediately. *
* Las Vegas NV, USA Miracles require 24-hour notice. *

I have paper-based 1986 data on the 7500 and 7501

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

N_Cook wrote:
Sergey Kubushin wrote in message
Does anyone have a datasheet/appnotes on Hewlett-Packard HEDS-7502 rotary
optical encoders? Google search did not return anything but usual bunch of
those "We have everything in stock" chinese "part suppliers"...

Th HP optical encoder line is now owned by Avago Technologies (HP spun
off Agilent Technologies, Agilent spun off Avago).

It appears that the -7502 is obsolete -- here's the main page for Avago
optical encoders:

http://www.avagotech.com/pages/en/motion_control_encoder_solutions/encoder_solution_motor_feedback/

You might be able to obtain information by contacting Avago

http://www.avagotech.com/pages/contact/

Northe

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

http://www.avagotech.com/pages/en/mo...ns/encoder_sol
ution_motor_feedback/

You might be able to obtain information by contacting Avago

http://www.avagotech.com/pages/contact/

Thanks, I'll give it a try...

---