DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Marconiphone/Ferguson generic cross reference ? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/268459-marconiphone-ferguson-generic-cross-reference.html)

N_Cook January 8th 09 02:07 PM

Marconiphone/Ferguson generic cross reference ?

of 1970s transistors
eg I found related crosses for AF2 = BC109,
AF6 = BC107
but what is OP1A, PNP, audio power transistor
and its complement OP1B

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

N_Cook January 8th 09 02:53 PM

Marconiphone/Ferguson generic cross reference ?

Some BRC / Marconiphone / Ferguson generic cross references
as the info does not seem to be out there.
Late 1960s / 1970s transistors, from a few Newnes books, some duplication it
would seem in lower spec uses
AF1 = BF187
AF2 = BC109
AF4 = BFY52
AF6 = BC107
AF8 = AC128
AF11 = BC186
AF13 = BC186

OP1A = OP2A = AC128
OP1B = OP2B = AC176

RF7 = BF194

Some complementary pairings of the time
AC142, AC141
AC154, AC157
AC188, AC187
AD162, AD161
AC186, AC131
AC153, AC176

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

John Ferrier January 9th 09 12:22 AM

"N_Cook" wrote in message
of 1970s transistors
eg I found related crosses for AF2 = BC109,
AF6 = BC107
but what is OP1A, PNP, audio power transistor
and its complement OP1B

If my memory serves me well AC128 & AC127 complimentary push pull output

Regards
John.