DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Technics KN220 keyboard (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/268416-technics-kn220-keyboard.html)

Geir Holmavatn[_2_] January 7th 09 07:02 PM

Technics KN220 keyboard

Hi,

It suddenly cut off one of the speakers. I have tried to replace the
audio power amp, but to no avail. There is a slight hiss in the 'dead'
speaker.

Anyone having comments, tips on where to search, or even better a pdf
service manual for this keyboard.

Thank a lot for any help :-)

regards

geir

gareth magennis January 7th 09 11:12 PM

Technics KN220 keyboard

"Geir Holmavatn" wrote in message
Hi,

It suddenly cut off one of the speakers. I have tried to replace the
audio power amp, but to no avail. There is a slight hiss in the 'dead'
speaker.

Anyone having comments, tips on where to search, or even better a pdf
service manual for this keyboard.

Thank a lot for any help :-)

regards

geir

Does it have a headphone socket that cuts out the speakers? Could be just
that the socket needs cleaning.

Gareth.