DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Service manual LeCroy LT224 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/268324-service-manual-lecroy-lt224.html)

maxi January 6th 09 11:05 AM

Service manual LeCroy LT224

Hello,
somebody ha a service manual of Lecroy LT224?

Thanks

[email protected] January 17th 09 11:49 AM

On 6 ene, 06:05, "maxi" wrote:
Hello,
somebody ha a service manual of Lecroy LT224?

Thanks

Lecroy is not transparent in their hardware architecture, and
therefore they do not publish the service manual of their machines.

I have several of them and an LC574L has a broken power supply. They
ask me for 1000 eur (approx 1300 USD) for repairing it, and I have
opened it and believe me, that power supply does not cost more than
100USD. I just bought a new tektronix instead.

Lecroy Scopes are very nice and they have quite good performance and a
long long memory, but if they break, just throw it away and buy an
Agilent or a Tektronix unit. At least these brands do publish their
Service Manuals in their web.

Regards

Juan Ramón