DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   not it (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/267584-not.html)

sweet fellow123 December 27th 08 07:55 PM

not it

thanks for the tip but that isn't it,.this is for the ctc195b
projection t.v, any otherv thought please, carl

jakdedert December 27th 08 08:30 PM

not it

sweet fellow123 wrote:
thanks for the tip but that isn't it,.this is for the ctc195b
projection t.v, any otherv thought please, carl

carl, read the above from the viewpoint of one who did not have the
original text at hand. It makes absolutely no sense. One 'could'
divine the meaning, I suppose, by searching the group for the original
post; but unless one has more time than I, it's not going to happen.

Moral: always include 'some' context--preferably a relevant quote from
the OP--when posting a followup.

jak