DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need help about a Yamaha tuner (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/267286-need-help-about-yamaha-tuner.html)

Gaetan Mailloux December 22nd 08 05:01 AM

Need help about a Yamaha tuner

Hello

I have a Yamaha digital tuner model T-520, the signal goes out and I ear
noise for few second and then the signal come back, every few minutes.

I did check all solders on the board and I did not see any broken solder
joins.

Any ideas of the reasons of that problem ?

Thank

Bye

Gaetan

Mark D. Zacharias[_3_] December 22nd 08 10:15 AM

"Gaetan Mailloux" wrote in message
Hello

I have a Yamaha digital tuner model T-520, the signal goes out and I ear
noise for few second and then the signal come back, every few minutes.

I did check all solders on the board and I did not see any broken solder
joins.

Any ideas of the reasons of that problem ?

Thank

Bye

Gaetan

If it's a digital model, I'd try resoldering the front end pack, never mind
whether any connections were visibly bad. If you haven't good soldering
skills, better forget it though.

Mark Z.