DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Service manual for a Pioneer amplifier (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/267072-service-manual-pioneer-amplifier.html)

Pierre-François \(f5bqp_pfm\) December 18th 08 04:54 PM

Service manual for a Pioneer amplifier

Dear Friends,

Does someone could send me the pdf for the Pioneer A-307R amplifier?
I would appreciate very much.

Many thanks in advance and Merry Christmass to everyone.
pf, F5BQP

DaveM December 18th 08 05:23 PM

Service manual for a Pioneer amplifier

"Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)" wrote in
message ...
Dear Friends,

Does someone could send me the pdf for the Pioneer A-307R amplifier?
I would appreciate very much.

Many thanks in advance and Merry Christmass to everyone.
pf, F5BQP

You can buy copies of both the user manual and the service manual from
http://www.getmanual.com

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end, the faster
it goes.

Adrian C December 18th 08 07:43 PM

http://www.hifiengine.com/manuals/pioneer/a-307r.shtml

Many thanks in advance and Merry Christmass to everyone.
pf, F5BQP

Merry Christmas to you too :-)

--
Adrian C

Pierre-François \(f5bqp_pfm\) December 19th 08 05:09 AM

"DaveM" a écrit dans le message de news:
"Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)" wrote
in message ...
Dear Friends,

Does someone could send me the pdf for the Pioneer A-307R amplifier?
I would appreciate very much.

Many thanks in advance and Merry Christmass to everyone.
pf, F5BQP

You can buy copies of both the user manual and the service manual from
http://www.getmanual.com

Thanks for the reply.

Merry Christmass
pf