DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Speaker surround re-foaming - any recommended or not-recommended suppliers? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/266656-speaker-surround-re-foaming-any-recommended-not-recommended-suppliers.html)

Bob F December 12th 08 12:44 AM

Speaker surround re-foaming - any recommended or not-recommended suppliers?

I've got a few pairs of speakers I need to replace the foam surround on. I have
found a bunch of places with widely different prices. Does anyone here have
experience with these or others. I am curious about the quality/durability of
their products. Are the expensive ones worth the price difference?

http://speakerex.com/refoam_kits.html

http://www.wholesaleaudioaccessories...ES/CTGY/Repair

http://www.parts-express.com/webpage...Group_ID= 373

http://www.decware.com/newsite/repairs.html