Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default solatron multimeter

Hi.
Can the group advise me on how to calibrate a solatron 7045 multimeter
on the ohms range? (cannot get it zero out).
Many thanks.
Tom.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:00:18 -0800 (PST), alanlymm
wrote:

Hi.
Can the group advise me on how to calibrate a solatron 7045 multimeter
on the ohms range? (cannot get it zero out).
Many thanks.
Tom.

Replace the battery? Zeroing out is not calibration as such.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

alanlymm wrote:
Hi.
Can the group advise me on how to calibrate a solatron 7045 multimeter
on the ohms range? (cannot get it zero out).
Many thanks.
Tom.

Check the battery, when low you cant zero anymore.

Multimeter T.J. Electronics Repair 2 July 31st 07 02:01 AM
Multimeter Tournifreak UK diy 0 October 16th 06 05:19 PM
Multimeter Staffbull UK diy 0 October 15th 06 07:06 PM
multimeter bubba Home Repair 8 April 28th 05 05:24 PM
FS: AN/PSM-37 multimeter/ME-418 Cowboy67 Electronics 0 January 24th 04 01:50 AM