DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DENON DVD F100 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/266496-denon-dvd-f100.html)

BRASTO December 9th 08 02:22 PM

DENON DVD F100

This DVD Player has two major problems:
1. It fails to read any DVD
2. It loads an Audio CD but no sound.

When I load an Audio CD it spinns up, reads the TOC and when I press
PLAY it plays the track nice and smooth as I can tell from the Track
timing on the LCD. There is however NO SOUND available at SCART,
CINCH, OPTO or COAX outputs. It looks like the system is MUTED. I
donot have its schematic and donot know what IC's, Transistors are
involved in the audio playback ckts.

Once I have solved the above problem I'll digg into the non playing
DVD mode. Could there be any correlation between my two problems?

TY
Brasto