Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Transistor sub

"Kevin Dooks" wrote in message
Hi, I am in need of a suitable replacement for a 2SC1307 rf transistor
and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. The 2SC2098 looks
like a possibility as does the MRF475 both of which are about as old
as the 1307 and equally if not more difficult (and expensive) to
obtain.

Or would I be further ahead trying an ERF2030 and associated
components as some use to replace the 2SC1969 and 2SC2166.

TIA

Kevin

Consolidated Electronics web catalog indicated they have the 2SC1307 in stock @
$7.95 USD.
http://www.ceitron.com/semi/semi.phtml?part=2SC1307+

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end, the faster
it goes.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 04:53:08 -0400, Kevin Dooks
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Hi, I am in need of a suitable replacement for a 2SC1307 rf transistor
and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. The 2SC2098 looks
like a possibility as does the MRF475 both of which are about as old
as the 1307 and equally if not more difficult (and expensive) to
obtain.

Or would I be further ahead trying an ERF2030 and associated
components as some use to replace the 2SC1969 and 2SC2166.

TIA

Kevin

My vrt databook lists the specs as ...

2SC1307 HF-L, 70V, 8A(ss), PQ = 15W (50MHz)

ss = peak value

2SC2098 AM-L, 70V, 6A, PQ = 15W (28MHz)
MRF475 AM/SSB-L 48V, 4A, PEP = 12W (30MHz)
2SC1969 AM-L, 60V, 6A, PQ = 16W (27MHz)
2SC2166 HF-L, 75V, 4A), PQ 6W (27MHz)

All of your replacement options appear to be inferior (I couldn't find
the ERF2030).

I found this transistor:

2SC2050 AM-L, 60V, 6A, PQ 13W (50MHz)

FWIW, the 2SC1307 is listed as its sub, but not vice versa.

BTW I can get a 2SC1307 for AU$10.45 in Australia, assuming it is not
a fake.

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hi, I am in need of a suitable replacement for a 2SC1307 rf transistor
and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. The 2SC2098 looks
like a possibility as does the MRF475 both of which are about as old
as the 1307 and equally if not more difficult (and expensive) to
obtain.

Or would I be further ahead trying an ERF2030 and associated
components as some use to replace the 2SC1969 and 2SC2166.

TIA

Kevin

CK727 PNP Si drift transistor - CK766 PNP Ge transistor ratings legg Electronic Schematics 19 May 15th 08 01:12 PM
RF transistor Lost'n Found Electronics 6 June 19th 06 01:32 PM
Need transistor sub Bill Robinson Electronics Repair 2 June 19th 06 12:19 PM
looking for transistor Max Electronics Repair 4 September 25th 05 01:59 PM
Transistor CS1092G in Sutton 8 transistor AM-radio ? Matti Kaki Electronics Repair 8 October 22nd 03 09:13 PM