Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Toshiba TV model 27A44, Regulated B+ Info

Hi,

I have a Toshiba TV (27" pic) model 27A44 (mfg. 05/04) in my TV service
shop (no SM). Customer told me the TV "sparks" once in awhile, then turns
off. It didn't do it in the shop yet, but checking the HV, it was 30KV
(higher than normal). I checked the regulated B+ and it measured +122V!
Unfortunately, there is no marking on PCB that indicates what this voltage
should be.

I removed and tested the timing capacitors in the horizontal output
circuit. Sometimes an open capacitor will cause the HV to go higher
than normal. They tested just fine.

130V is very common in my experience, but can someone tell me what the
regulated B+ should be in this model TV?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.