Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Screw in flourescent light bulbs.

ian field wrote:

He lives in Scotland and just loves being teased about kilts (skirt).

Its not a kilt when you add pantyhose and stilletos.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

www.realmenwearkilts.com
I have never worn a Kilt before.I want to but a set of Uilleann Pipes.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

krw wrote:

In article ,
says...

ian field wrote:

He lives in Scotland and just loves being teased about kilts (skirt).

Its not a kilt when you add pantyhose and stilletos.

Real Scotsmen don't wear thongs either.

T'would be a big problem after a bottle or two of scotch, woon't?