DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   MAG-CHARGER DIS-assembly info needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/265836-mag-charger-dis-assembly-info-needed.html)

nitro2[_2_] November 29th 08 11:05 AM

MAG-CHARGER DIS-assembly info needed

Can some one help me with info on how to disassemble a MAG-CHARGER
flashlight ??

switch is defective , but HOW to get it out......................

nitro2

malua mada! November 30th 08 11:08 PM

On Nov 29, 3:05*am, "nitro2" wrote:
Can some one help me with info on how to disassemble a MAG-CHARGER
flashlight ??

switch is defective , but HOW to get it out......................

nitro2

- Maglite has had very generous (lifetime) warranty repair service
-Disassembly involves clawing the rubber boot off the switch button,
exposing allen set screw to then unscrew switch assy. from tube.
Dunno if it will help you fix the switch though/
good luck