Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Pioneer CDJ 800 schematic?

Hi,

anyone have a Pioneer CDJ 800 (Mk 2) schematic? This one has no (but
sometimes a small amount of) power driving the loading mech. I suspect the
power supply.

Any hints, pointers etc? (Pioneer are a nightmare to get any service info
or parts)

Cheers

Gareth.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

You've got mail with an attachment (cdj_800mk2_rrv3364prov_117)

I've seen broken/worn out teeth on the main cam (part 11 on pg 4 of
the pdf) to be responsible for loading mech. failure. Your motor drive
might have blown too, or maybe as you say low ps motor voltage could
be causing this problem.

Cheers.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"jango2" wrote in message
You've got mail with an attachment (cdj_800mk2_rrv3364prov_117)

I've seen broken/worn out teeth on the main cam (part 11 on pg 4 of
the pdf) to be responsible for loading mech. failure. Your motor drive
might have blown too, or maybe as you say low ps motor voltage could
be causing this problem.

Cheers.

Thanks very much. Mech and motor are OK, it's some sort of motor drive
problem.

Cheers,

Gareth.