DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Source for iPod connector & cable? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/265399-source-ipod-connector-cable.html)

DaveC November 23rd 08 06:55 AM

Source for iPod connector & cable?

Looking for the 30-pin dock connector and cable with leads carrying power
(5v) and audio (gnd, left, right).

Thanks,
--
DaveC

This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group

Adrian C November 23rd 08 11:12 AM

DaveC wrote:
Looking for the 30-pin dock connector and cable with leads carrying power
(5v) and audio (gnd, left, right).

Look for a Tomtom Go 510/710/910 ipod connection cable on eBay. Loads of
them.

--
Adrian C

Wim Lewis November 24th 08 05:07 AM

Source for iPod connector & cable?

In article .net,
DaveC wrote:
Looking for the 30-pin dock connector and cable with leads carrying power
(5v) and audio (gnd, left, right).

sparkfun.com sells some ipod connectors (just the connector, not part of
a cable assembly or dock).

--
Wim Lewis , Seattle, WA, USA. PGP keyID 27F772C1
"We learn from history that we do not learn from history." -Hegel

DaveC November 28th 08 08:45 PM

Source for iPod connector & cable?

sparkfun.com sells some ipod connectors (just the connector, not part of
a cable assembly or dock).

Thanks for the pointer to sparkfun. It turns out that they do sell an
extension cable (m-f) with all the conductors: audio, power, video, control,
etc. Just the ticket!

http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=8743