DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Samsung proj. model PCN5425R convergence prob. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/264310-samsung-proj-model-pcn5425r-convergence-prob.html)

[email protected] November 7th 08 03:28 PM

Samsung proj. model PCN5425R convergence prob.

I just went out on this call and looked at this set. There is a
dynamic convergence problem. When attempting to perform the
convergence procedure with the remote the set seems to go through the
motions but does not converge. I took a chance and pulled the
convergence board. It uses two STK 392-040's. I plan to try replacing
them and looking at all the small resistors on the board as well. Does
anyone have any further tips for me on this one? Thanks, Lenny.