DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sanyo ECJ-B35S rice cooker repair (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/264119-sanyo-ecj-b35s-rice-cooker-repair.html)

Ed Sowell November 4th 08 06:13 PM

Sanyo ECJ-B35S rice cooker repair

The internal Lithium battery has run down so time setting are no longer
retained. I have done some Googling but no luck in finding tips on how to
get at the battery. Anyone here done it? Suggested small appliance repair
sites/blogs? The model number is ECJ-B35S.

TIA

Ed

Ed Sowell November 18th 08 11:05 PM

Sanyo ECJ-B35S rice cooker repair

Managed to fix it. Here is the project:

http://www.efsowell.us/ed/SanyoECJ-B35SRiceCooker/

Ed

JCL January 16th 09 11:26 PM

Sanyo ECJ-B35S rice cooker repair

Thanks a lot! I was also googleing it and lucky me i found your post.