DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sencore SC61 schematic ? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/263668-sencore-sc61-schematic.html)

Sparkey October 29th 08 10:23 AM

Sencore SC61 schematic ?

I have an old SC61 that I've used in the shop for some time. Recently,
it's come down with a flashing VDC display and a slight herring-bone
pattern on the trace.
According to the calibrate section in the owners manual,
connector 9A should be -14v, but its reading +24v.

I just called Sencore, they want $36.50 for the schematic !!

Hoping someone's seen this problem or has a print

Thanks
Spark

Dave M October 30th 08 01:28 AM

Sencore SC61 schematic ?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 03:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Sparkey wrote:

SC61

Buy the manual and/or schematic for the SC61 at
http://www.manualsplus.com

http://www.yourmanualsource.com/inde...arch%20Results
(Rentals)

http://www.agtannenbaum.com/s_cat.html#SENCORE

==============

Dave M

Sparkey October 30th 08 09:15 AM

Sencore SC61 schematic ?

http://www.yourmanualsource.com/inde...ge.Search%20Re...
(Rentals)

http://www.agtannenbaum.com/s_cat.html#SENCORE

Dave M

Thanks Dave;

But the sites you suggest sell or rent the schem for just about the
same price.
($30-$35 )

Spark