Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Pepperl & Fuchs KM/Ex-E2-HF

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this one....

I am trying to get hold of a datasheet for the above device... I believe it
is an isolation amplifier.

It is listed on Pepperl & Fuchs website but the link crashes. I have also
tried contacting them but
to no avail.

Can anybody help ?

Thanks in advance

Iain Wilkie

--

http://www.wilkie-electronics.co.uk

Wilkie Electronics
16, Muirhall Terrace
Perth
PH2 7ES
Scotland
United Kingdom

Tel/Fax +44 (0)1738 621492

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Iain Wilkie wrote in message
news
Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this one....

I am trying to get hold of a datasheet for the above device... I believe

it
is an isolation amplifier.

It is listed on Pepperl & Fuchs website but the link crashes. I have also
tried contacting them but
to no avail.

Can anybody help ?

Thanks in advance

Iain Wilkie

--

http://www.wilkie-electronics.co.uk

Wilkie Electronics
16, Muirhall Terrace
Perth
PH2 7ES
Scotland
United Kingdom

Tel/Fax +44 (0)1738 621492

try via www.archive.org
or different browser
or go through a proxy

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:34:13 -0000, "Iain Wilkie"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I am trying to get hold of a datasheet for the above device... I believe it
is an isolation amplifier.

It is listed on Pepperl & Fuchs website but the link crashes.

What is the URL of the part?

- Franc Zabkar

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hie. Did you find it. Im also looking for the same part. KM/EX-E2-HF

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hie. Did you find it. Im also looking for the same part. KM/EX-E2-HF

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hie. Did you find it. Im also looking for the same part. KM/EX-E2-HF