Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default humm

not
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Volger Garfield wrote:
not

Yes there is. 50Hz?

--
Adrian C
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Adrian C wrote:
Volger Garfield wrote:
not

Yes there is. 50Hz?

60Hz here.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

PhattyMo wrote:

Adrian C wrote:
Volger Garfield wrote:
not

Yes there is. 50Hz?

60Hz here.

The Europeans were always a little slow! ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

PhattyMo wrote:

Adrian C wrote:
Volger Garfield wrote:
not

Yes there is. 50Hz?

60Hz here.

Both in Japan.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

PhattyMo wrote:

Adrian C wrote:
Volger Garfield wrote:
not

Yes there is. 50Hz?

60Hz here.

The Europeans were always a little slow! ;-)

But have bigger transformers.

--
*Save the whale - I'll have it for my supper*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

PhattyMo wrote:

Adrian C wrote:
Volger Garfield wrote:
not

Yes there is. 50Hz?

60Hz here.

The Europeans were always a little slow! ;-)

But have bigger transformers.

Duh! That's why they are slower!!! ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Oct 28, 2:46*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
* *Michael A. Terrell wrote:

PhattyMo wrote:

Adrian C wrote:
Volger Garfield wrote:
not

Yes there is. 50Hz?

* *60Hz here.

* The Europeans were always a little slow! ;-)

But have bigger transformers.

* *Duh! *That's why they are slower!!! *;-)

--http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

your account:http://www.usenettools.net/ISP.htm

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.- Hide quoted text -

"I hum therefore I am"
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Engineer wrote:

"I hum therefore I am"

You don't know the words, therefore you hum. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida