Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Splattering solder into eye?

"WW" wrote in message

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..
Not bad, you may just loose your eye. WEAR SAFTY GLASSES!

It's hard to believe, but I'm actually seeing the English language's
pronunciation and spelling change. For example, Americans are starting

adopt the British pronunciations of certain words, principally by

changing
the stressed syllable.

I also notice that many people have decided that "lose" is spelled
"loose".

Though "lose" and "loose" are related words, they have distinct

meanings.

William... I held the O button too long. Should read what I type before
sending.
I wondered who would catch this. WW

I suspect it's mostly typos. But I've been seeing it very often for the past
year or so.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:43:05 -0000, William Sommerwerck wrote:

"WW" wrote in message

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..
Not bad, you may just loose your eye. WEAR SAFTY GLASSES!

It's hard to believe, but I'm actually seeing the English language's
pronunciation and spelling change. For example, Americans are starting

adopt the British pronunciations of certain words, principally by

changing
the stressed syllable.

I also notice that many people have decided that "lose" is spelled
"loose".

Though "lose" and "loose" are related words, they have distinct

meanings.

William... I held the O button too long. Should read what I type before
sending.
I wondered who would catch this. WW

I suspect it's mostly typos. But I've been seeing it very often for the past
year or so.

More reliance on spell checkers? I hate spell checkers. I just re-read what I wrote before sending, I find it quicker too.

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

More reliance on spell checkers? I hate spell checkers.
I just re-read what I wrote before sending, I find it quicker too.

Spell checkers will catch stuff that you miss. Really.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:11:16 -0000, William Sommerwerck wrote:

More reliance on spell checkers? I hate spell checkers.
I just re-read what I wrote before sending, I find it quicker too.

Spell checkers will catch stuff that you miss. Really.

I have not observed this. Certainly they miss loads of things that I'd spot. As in words mistyped as other legitimate words.

The world's largest fruit are giant pumpkins. The world record is 1061lbs (481.3 kg).

Splattering solder into eye? Paul E. Schoen Electronics Repair 14 October 27th 08 07:21 PM
why 60-40 solder? [email protected] Electronics Repair 73 February 21st 08 09:06 PM
Solder? Pop` Home Repair 84 December 27th 06 02:15 AM
SMD Solder Sunny Electronics Repair 0 January 10th 04 05:49 AM
Solder Bryan Electronics 2 August 23rd 03 08:37 PM