Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Questions I Have

I love Carillons I have some questions about an old electronic
carillon unit I took a picture of at my Church that has both the
words Van Bergen and Maas-Rowe on it:
1. Is there anyone that an look at my picture I took that might know
something about the old electronic carillon unit?
2. I have an interest in sound I would love to hear what these songs
sound like on the Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony Carillon in a Jam Box even
though these songs may be recorded in mono mode:
1. How Great thou Art
2. Holy, Holy, Holy
3.Blessed Assurance
4. Christ the Lord is Risen today
Can someone help me hear these songs on the Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony
Carillon?
3. I would love to talk with someone that knows about electronic
carillons via e-mail and have some friends that know about electronic
carillons Is there people that know about electronic carillons that
would like to be my friend and would like to be an e-mail pen pal
also?

If you know the answers please e-mail me at

MY MYSPACE PAGE IS:
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CHANNING28270
MY FACEBOOK PAGE IS UNDER: CHANNING ASHBAUGH

CHANNING
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

channing28270 wrote:
[...]

See http://www.foxtail.com or even better, subscribe to their daily