DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tektronix TU-5 Tunnel Diode Pulser, 015-038 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/262204-tektronix-tu-5-tunnel-diode-pulser-015-038-a.html)

Steven Swift October 8th 08 05:52 PM

Tektronix TU-5 Tunnel Diode Pulser, 015-038

I just picked up a Tek TU-5 Tunnel Diode Pulser on an "impulse buy."

I vaguely remember that these require something like a 100v square wave,
but I can't find the specs. Anyone have the specs or a link? The schematic is
trivial, but I don't want to wreck the diode.

Thanks.

Steve.
--
Steven D. Swift, , http://www.novatech-instr.com
NOVATECH INSTRUMENTS, INC. P.O. Box 55997

DaveM October 8th 08 09:45 PM

Tektronix TU-5 Tunnel Diode Pulser, 015-038

I posted the TU-5 documentation on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic under
subject
Tek TU-5 TD Pulser

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end, the faster
it goes.

Jim Yanik October 9th 08 01:59 AM

Tektronix TU-5 Tunnel Diode Pulser, 015-038

"DaveM" wrote in
:

I posted the TU-5 documentation on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
under subject
Tek TU-5 TD Pulser

you ought to submit it to BAMA. then it will be archived.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

DaveM October 9th 08 03:38 AM

Tektronix TU-5 Tunnel Diode Pulser, 015-038

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
"DaveM" wrote in
:

I posted the TU-5 documentation on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
under subject
Tek TU-5 TD Pulser

you ought to submit it to BAMA. then it will be archived.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
at