Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Panasonic Z8 Chassis 'Television Magazine' Servicing Article Wanted, Can Anyone Help?

Hi All

Can anyone supply me with the servicing article that appeared in
January 2003 issue of Television Magazine page 136 for the Panasonic
Z8 television chassis.

Name you price for a scan of this article.

Many thanks.

Darryl

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Darryl wrote in message ...
Hi All

Can anyone supply me with the servicing article that appeared in
January 2003 issue of Television Magazine page 136 for the Panasonic
Z8 television chassis.

Name you price for a scan of this article.

Many thanks.

Darryl

I have it in front of me right now. Mail me off-group with a valid e-mail
address, and I'll get it scanned and sent to you

Arfa