DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic TV and AV mode (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/261657-panasonic-tv-av-mode.html)

Geir Holmavatn[_3_] September 30th 08 10:08 PM

Panasonic TV and AV mode

Hi,

I have a three year old Panasonic 32" CRT TV. Does it exist a way to
have it start up in AV input mode and not in tuner mode?

I haven't seen anything in the config menus...

Thanks for tips and comments

/geir

Dave Plowman (News) September 30th 08 11:38 PM

Panasonic TV and AV mode

In article ,
Geir Holmavatn wrote:
I have a three year old Panasonic 32" CRT TV. Does it exist a way to
have it start up in AV input mode and not in tuner mode?

I haven't seen anything in the config menus...

Thanks for tips and comments

If it has SCART connectors 9-12 v applied to pin 8 will force it to that
input at switch on.

--
*Rehab is for quitters

Dave Plowman London SW