DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic Projector Problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/261402-panasonic-projector-problem.html)

DarkPhoenix September 27th 08 04:36 PM

Panasonic Projector Problem

I am having problems with my Panasonic PT-L780NTU. I recently changed
the light bulb in it so that might have something to do with it; but I
do not know whether or not this problem existed before, after, or as a
result of the change. When the projector is displaying an image, the
top center part is a little fuzzy so that the words are fuzzy but
still legible. There is a greenish glow in the area also. I believe
that the black lettering has its red component slightly above and
below the lettering – in other words, the red portion of the
projectors coloring is out of phase. I tried going through the menu
but could not find anything that would solve this problem. I cleaned
the lens and moved the input cables to test for a loose connection but
this did not help. We do not have the old light bulb so I cannot put
it back in to see if it is a problem with the new light bulb. Does
anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!

Philip