DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What is a good price/source for 400 mA NiCads? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/261182-what-good-price-source-400-ma-nicads.html)

Too_Many_Tools September 25th 08 03:45 AM

What is a good price/source for 400 mA NiCads?

I am looking to buy a couple dozen 400mA NiCads...where do you
recommend for a source and for how much?

Thanks

TMT

Dave Plowman (News) September 25th 08 09:31 AM

What is a good price/source for 400 mA NiCads?

In article
,
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
I am looking to buy a couple dozen 400mA NiCads...where do you
recommend for a source and for how much?

You need to define the case style needed as the capacity isn't defined by
this.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Gareth Magennis September 25th 08 10:26 AM

What is a good price/source for 400 mA NiCads?

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article
,
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
I am looking to buy a couple dozen 400mA NiCads...where do you
recommend for a source and for how much?

You need to define the case style needed as the capacity isn't defined by
this.

Also needs to define which country the OP lives in.

Gareth.

William Sommerwerck September 25th 08 12:43 PM

What is a good price/source for 400 mA NiCads?

Start by checking Thomas Distributing.

By the way, 400mAh (not 400mA) is a low capacity for a modern nicad.

Too_Many_Tools October 2nd 08 12:42 AM

On Sep 24, 9:45*pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
I am looking to buy a couple dozen 400mA NiCads...where do you
recommend for a source and for how much?

Thanks

TMT

OP is in the United States.

The case style is the typical AA package without tabs.

Thanks for the responses so far.

William Sommerwerck October 2nd 08 01:49 AM

What is a good price/source for 400 mA NiCads?

Already told you. Start with Thomas Distributing.

Too_Many_Tools October 5th 08 03:02 AM

What is a good price/source for 400 mA NiCads?

On Sep 25, 6:43*am, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
Start by checking Thomas Distributing.

By the way, 400mAh (not 400mA) is a low capacity for a modern nicad.

You are correct...thanks for the correction.

TMT