DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   KBPC2510 bridge (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/260456-kbpc2510-bridge.html)

[email protected] September 15th 08 10:53 PM

KBPC2510 bridge

I need to replace this bridge. The original is a KBPC2510. Its a 1000v
25A part. I'm ordering some other parts from a supplier that has
GBPC2510's in stock. I looked at the data sheet and they both seem to
be identical. Does anyone know if there is a difference between the
two? Thanks, Lenny.

Eeyore September 17th 08 09:42 AM

KBPC2510 bridge

" wrote:

I need to replace this bridge. The original is a KBPC2510. Its a 1000v
25A part. I'm ordering some other parts from a supplier that has
GBPC2510's in stock. I looked at the data sheet and they both seem to
be identical. Does anyone know if there is a difference between the
two? Thanks, Lenny.

Yes the manufacturer's part code.

Graham

[email protected] September 17th 08 02:24 PM

KBPC2510 bridge

On Sep 17, 4:42*am, Eeyore
wrote:
" wrote:
I need to replace this bridge. The original is a KBPC2510. Its a 1000v
25A part. I'm ordering some other parts from a supplier that has
GBPC2510's in stock. I looked at the data sheet and they both seem to
be identical. Does anyone know if there is a difference between the
two? Thanks, Lenny.

Yes the manufacturer's part code.

Graham

But would that affect the performance of the device or iuts ability to
dissipate heat? . One is apparently a plastic package and the other is
metal. Both seem to be rated similarly..Lenny