Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Flyback transformer.

I have a Mitsubishi C5470NS monitor in a cnc machine.The flyback has
packed in and we`re having trouble sourcing one.The number appears to
be:-
MS11 or MSH 1 RAD 193 R634 P51 SA1
Is there a way of knowing what to substitute without schematics?
Mark.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
I have a Mitsubishi C5470NS monitor in a cnc machine.The flyback has
packed in and we`re having trouble sourcing one.The number appears to
be:-
MS11 or MSH 1 RAD 193 R634 P51 SA1
Is there a way of knowing what to substitute without schematics?

have a look here
http://www.hrdiemen.es/products/inde...anguage=eng-GB

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Chris Oates" wrote in message

wrote in message
I have a Mitsubishi C5470NS monitor in a cnc machine.The flyback has
packed in and we`re having trouble sourcing one.The number appears to
be:-
MS11 or MSH 1 RAD 193 R634 P51 SA1
Is there a way of knowing what to substitute without schematics?

have a look here
http://www.hrdiemen.es/products/inde...anguage=eng-GB

Very often HR's transformers were better quality than the original parts but
I haven't used any for a few years.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
I have a Mitsubishi C5470NS monitor in a cnc machine.The flyback has
packed in and we`re having trouble sourcing one.The number appears to
be:-
MS11 or MSH 1 RAD 193 R634 P51 SA1
Is there a way of knowing what to substitute without schematics?
Mark.

just replace the flyback with a power transformer from a broken clock radio.
works for me.