Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Help finding diode specs for K4 5L

I am working on an HP flat screen TV and there are a few diodes that
are blown due to a faulty voltage regulator....already have the
replacement regulator, but I can not find the specs for the surface
mount diodes. The only marking on the diode is "K4" and the second
line is "5L" I do not have the schematic or the specs but the printed
circuit board does identify the components as "D8 & D9"...so by
deduction I assume the D stands for diode...but could it be a
transient voltage suppressor.

Thanks!

Milkman