DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Restek amp ... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/258483-restek-amp.html)

Arfa Daily August 22nd 08 01:34 AM

Restek amp ...

Has anybody got schematics for, or direct experience of repair of Restek
model "Extract" high-end power amps ?

TIA

Arfa

Franc Zabkar August 23rd 08 12:26 AM

Restek amp ...

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 01:34:19 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Has anybody got schematics for, or direct experience of repair of Restek
model "Extract" high-end power amps ?

TIA

Arfa

Have you tried emailing "info at restek dot de"?

- Franc Zabkar

Arfa Daily August 23rd 08 01:41 AM

Restek amp ...

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 01:34:19 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Has anybody got schematics for, or direct experience of repair of Restek
model "Extract" high-end power amps ?

TIA

Arfa

Have you tried emailing "info at restek dot de"?

- Franc Zabkar

I have mailed them Franc, but have not received a reply yet. I get the
feeling that they might be one of those companies that do not release info
to anyone that is not an approved service agent, but we will see ...

Arfa

Arfa Daily August 23rd 08 11:42 AM

Restek amp ...

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 01:34:19 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Has anybody got schematics for, or direct experience of repair of Restek
model "Extract" high-end power amps ?

TIA

Arfa

Have you tried emailing "info at restek dot de"?

- Franc Zabkar

I have mailed them Franc, but have not received a reply yet. I get the
feeling that they might be one of those companies that do not release info
to anyone that is not an approved service agent, but we will see ...

Arfa

Well waddya know ?! I got a reply this morning with schematics attached ! My
faith is restored ...

Arfa