DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   AKAI Remote Control (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/258179-akai-remote-control.html)

me[_8_] August 18th 08 12:17 AM

AKAI Remote Control

Looking for a vintage(around 1988) remote control,the model on the AKAI AV
receiver is AA-V205.
The model on the remote control is RC-A905. I thought someone might have a
working one laying around
collecting dust that they would part with. Thanks

Stacey Chuffo August 18th 08 05:29 PM

AKAI Remote Control

"me" wrote in message
Looking for a vintage(around 1988) remote control,the model on the AKAI
AV receiver is AA-V205.
The model on the remote control is RC-A905. I thought someone might have a
working one laying around
collecting dust that they would part with. Thanks
Even if I had a remote, what makes you think that I would want to give it

you? Kindness? No loc, I would rather smash it with a hammer for laughs.

On the other hand, Google is your friend, numbnuts:

http://remotes.com/store/akai/rca905.html

me[_8_] August 18th 08 06:19 PM

AKAI Remote Control

Sounds like you Stacey have a real mental problem . I guess I would rather
be "numbnuts" than not have any balls at all . I will bet you don't pay any
taxes or even have a job.
You must be a welfare case or Queer

Stacey Chuffo August 18th 08 07:01 PM

AKAI Remote Control

"me" wrote in message

You must be a welfare case or Queer

All this coming from someone who had to panhandle instead of paying 41
dollars for a remote for an old piece of **** surround sound receiver.

Try upgrading to a new receiver snob, you know one that has Dolby Digital,
DTS, Ipod compatiblity, **** like that.

Michael A. Terrell August 19th 08 12:06 AM

AKAI Remote Control

me wrote:

Sounds like you Stacey have a real mental problem . I guess I would rather
be "numbnuts" than not have any balls at all . I will bet you don't pay any
taxes or even have a job.
You must be a welfare case or Queer

He, or she is a troll. The message was posted through aioe.org which
is a rouge news server who doesn't have any "Terms OF Service". Do
yourself a favor and install and use NewsProxy to drop everything posted
from aioe.org. If you keep replying to them they will forge messages,
using your name & email address. All of the sci.electronics.* newsgroups
were blocked from aioe for a while, after the last round of forgeries.

Follow the link in my sig file to get NewProxy and how to use it.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.

Stacey Chuffo August 19th 08 04:00 AM

AKAI Remote Control

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

me wrote:

[...]

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU? I THINK YOU NEED TO GET MATTHEW EDWARD HENNIG'S DICK
OUT OF YOUR MOUTH THEN YOU CAN TALK **** TO ME.