Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default ST Part, what is it?

On Aug 16, 5:55*am, Franc Zabkar wrote:
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:14:28 -0400, Sergey Kubushin put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Thank you anyways, I'll try to burn one... However it doesn't look exactly
right to me because TO252 LD1117 parts from ST have "D" for package code,
not "B"...

See page 3 of the datasheet. Then search for LD33A, LD33B, and LD33D
at usbid.com.

The part number pattern seems pretty convincing to me.

- Franc Zabkar

Sorry to thread hijack - we've made some changes to the
DatasheetArchive to allow fulltext searching of all datasheets. It
enables engineers to find a part number from a basic spec and
manufacturer name.

Let me know what you think of this feature. Its new, looking for some
feedback.

Chris
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks Franc

The full widcard search was removed only whilst we see how the new
indexing engine copes. part* requires far less processor power than
*part*. We have indexed millions of documents so this slows the server
down significantly.

I've enabled it on the first keyword now so you can dow *part* (only
in the first search search keyword though). This feature will be slow
because of the volume of data it searches.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback. I'm looking into the other points you
raised. I can easily add a contact us page to start with.

Regards