Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk

Default Brand new DVD breaks up.

I was watching this brand-new just opened never before played DVD called
"Big Tit Sluts" and it started pixellating like a fuzzy DTV broadcast at
around 13 minutes. I got this DVD with a magazine that had pictures of sluts
with big tits.

Any ideas?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk

Dirt (hmmm...) or other crud (double hmmm...) on the disk.

Bad mastering.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..
Dirt (hmmm...) or other crud (double hmmm...) on the disk.

Bad mastering.

Probably. I don't think it's my LG Home Theatre in the box because my
Century Sex DVD plays just fine. It said in the cellophane wrapping on the
magazine that I paid about 10 dollars for that the DVD retailed for about
24.99 or something like that.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk

Probably a chino (chink) knockoff disc.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

realm of understandability

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk

"John Holmes" wrote in message
. nl...
Stacey Chuffo "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

I was watching this brand-new just opened never before played DVD
called "Big Tit Sluts" and it started pixellating like a fuzzy DTV
broadcast at around 13 minutes. I got this DVD with a magazine that
had pictures of sluts with big tits.

Any ideas?

Yes. Tell us (me in particular) the name of the magazine!

--
snip

Busty Beauties

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,

"Stacey Chuffo" wrote:

}I was watching this brand-new just opened never before played DVD called
}"Big Tit Sluts" and it started pixellating ...

Maybe the tits are so big that they throw the DVD off-balance.

Try smaller tits & report back.

Stan.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk

"Stacey Chuffo" wrote in message
I was watching this brand-new just opened never before played DVD called
"Big Tit Sluts" and it started pixellating like a fuzzy DTV broadcast at
around 13 minutes. I got this DVD with a magazine that had pictures of
sluts with big tits.

Any ideas?

Prolly too much dirt on the disc ... :-)

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk

Prolly too much dirt on the disc ... :-)

I already made that joke.

The OP didn't indicate whether he'd cleaned the disk. My experience with
dirty disks is that they are more likely to skip/repeat than to show
pixelation.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Stan" wrote in message
"Stacey Chuffo" wrote:

}I was watching this brand-new just opened never before played DVD called
}"Big Tit Sluts" and it started pixellating ...

Maybe the tits are so big that they throw the DVD off-balance.

Try smaller tits & report back.

Stan.

Maybe I'll just have St00pid come over and try playing his erotica on my DVD
player and report back.

On second thought that might just be a bad idea.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
Prolly too much dirt on the disc ... :-)

I already made that joke.

Indeed you did sir ! I just revised the wording a shade to make it a touch
more UK-friendly ...

Arfa