DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   convergence (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/257834-convergence.html)

Vince August 12th 08 05:37 PM

convergence

Hi
I need help with the convergence on a Samsung projection TV.there is no
red convergence at all, I cover the red tube and the blue and green are ok.I
con't have a drawing on the set, so I don't know where to start. need a
little help,
Thank you in advance.
Vince

Leonard Caillouet August 17th 08 02:08 AM

convergence

"Vince" wrote in message
Hi
I need help with the convergence on a Samsung projection TV.there is no
red convergence at all, I cover the red tube and the blue and green are
ok.I con't have a drawing on the set, so I don't know where to start.
need a little help,
Thank you in advance.
Vince

Start with the first 10 posts he