Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Wavetek 75 (or 75A or 23) Rotary Encoder

The rotary encoder in my Wavetek 75 arbitrary waveform generator is
physically broken, and it's impossible to hook anything up to the broken
legs to probe the specs.

I'm totally new to encoders and I'd appreciate if anybody can offer any
advice on finding a suitable replacement. I couldn't find the service manual
for Wavetek 75, so all the information I have is the encoder itself:

http://www.stanford.edu/~wonghoi/DC/...coderFront.png
http://www.stanford.edu/~wonghoi/DC/...ncoderBack.png

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,