Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony kp53v15 service info

Sort of have an odd request if anyone can help.

Long story behind this but I was wondering if anyone has the service manual
for a Sony kp53v15 which is a projection set from the early/mid 90's. I'm
pretty sure it's a chassis AP.

I'm just looking for the proceedure for the dynamic convergence alignment,
don't really need the schematics, parts list or anything else.

Yes I'm aware of the D-board problems, bad solder joints, leaky tubes,
half-assed STK modules and everything else that plagued this series.

Just looking for the info Sony outlines for performing a full convergence on
this chassis series.

thanks,

-bruce