Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Identifying zener diodes

Hi to all and thank you in advance..
I need your help.
I have a little PSU (for D-Link equipment) with bulging capacitors.
I changed them but there is something else broken.
I think that there are also 2 zener diodes burned:
the first is marked: 2 and in the 2nd row: 20
the second: 6 and: 20.
Schematics are not available (of course) so: anyone here can help my search?
Frank

PS: forgive my english
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:57:30 GMT, Slang put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Hi to all and thank you in advance..
I need your help.
I have a little PSU (for D-Link equipment) with bulging capacitors.
I changed them but there is something else broken.
I think that there are also 2 zener diodes burned:
the first is marked: 2 and in the 2nd row: 20
the second: 6 and: 20.
Schematics are not available (of course) so: anyone here can help my search?
Frank

PS: forgive my english

Can you post a photo of the PCB on your web space?

- Franc Zabkar