DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   50L6 tube (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/255474-50l6-tube.html)

Vince July 14th 08 02:54 PM

50L6 tube

Hi!
I am looking for a 50L6 tube for a radio, if someone has one and how much.
Thank you
Vince

Don Bowey July 14th 08 05:07 PM

50L6 tube

On 7/14/08 6:54 AM, in article , "Vince"
wrote:

Hi!
I am looking for a 50L6 tube for a radio, if someone has one and how much.
Thank you
Vince

http://www.google.com/search?client=...0l6&ie=UTF-8&o
e=UTF-8

Michael A. Terrell July 14th 08 05:33 PM

50L6 tube

Vince wrote:

Hi!
I am looking for a 50L6 tube for a radio, if someone has one and how much.

news:rec.antiques.radio+phono is where the old radio people hang out

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.antiques.radio+phono for those stuck
with using 'Goggle Groups'.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.

Tim Schwartz July 15th 08 12:36 PM

50L6 tube

Vince wrote:
Hi!
I am looking for a 50L6 tube for a radio, if someone has one and how much.
Thank you
Vince

Antique Electronics Supply (www.tubesandmore.com) has them. I've found
them to be a very reliable vendor.