DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Teknika TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/252909-teknika-tv.html)

[email protected] June 11th 08 08:05 PM

Teknika TV

My Teknika TV continually shows channel numer on screen in big, bold
red numbers. How can this be turned off? I read on another post that
you must have the original remote control, which I do. Any help will
be appreciated.

Thanks.

hr(bob) [email protected] June 12th 08 02:07 AM

Teknika TV

On Jun 11, 2:05*pm, wrote:
My Teknika TV continually shows channel numer on screen in big, bold
red numbers. *How can this be turned off? *I read on another post that
you must have the original remote control, which I do. *Any help will
be appreciated.

Thanks.

go into the menu and look for something that refers to "looking at the
INSTRUCTION BOOK THAT CAME WITH THE SET"

Jerry G. June 12th 08 03:56 AM

Teknika TV

You can try looking in the instruction book in case it can be done
using the menu controls on the front panel of the set.

In over 95% of the TV sets that we have serviced, the original remote
is required.

Jerry G.