DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Board level TV repair (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/252606-re-board-level-tv-repair.html)

Bishoop[_2_] June 8th 08 11:15 PM

Board level TV repair

"Jonathan Grobe" wrote in message
On 2008-06-08, Bishoop wrote:
I have an Advent TV that has the RF input connector broken off. I
removed
the back to see what I could do to make repairs.

The RF connector is an integral part some "module" that is soldered to a
PC
board.

Anyone have any ideas on where to find board level components so I can
make
the repair myself. I'm just not willing to put out 100 bux for the whole
circuit board.

I think you would get a better response in a group like
sci.electronics.repair

--
Jonathan Grobe Books
Browse our inventory of thousands of used books at:

Thanks for the tip.

Took apart the module with the missing connector and I think I have almost
completed a repair. I'll be powering it up shortly.