DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Board level TV repair (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/252604-re-board-level-tv-repair.html)

hr(bob) [email protected] June 8th 08 10:32 PM

Board level TV repair

On 2008-06-08, Bishoop wrote: I have an Advent TV that has the RF input connector broken off. *I removed
the back to see what I could do to make repairs.

The RF connector is an integral part some "module" that is soldered to a PC
board.

Anyone have any ideas on where to find board level components so I can make
the repair myself. *I'm just not willing to put out 100 bux for the whole
circuit board.

I think you would get a better response in a group like
sci.electronics.repair

--
Jonathan Grobe Books *
Browse our inventory of thousands of used books at:http://www.grobebooks.com