DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ghosting of image-sharp al1631 copier (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/252535-ghosting-image-sharp-al1631-copier.html)

Phil Hurwitz June 7th 08 09:21 PM

ghosting of image-sharp al1631 copier

I'm getting ghosting of images on the first copy, but on subsequent
copies, the issue stops.

The drum was just replaced 2 months ago--probably has less than 1000
copies on it (rated for 18000)

I have cleaned the transfer charger. My understanding is that their is a
blade that scrapes off the excess toner and deposits it into a
receptacle attached to the toner cartridge.

This blade isn't visible (or if it is, I am not familiar what it looks
like. I notice their are about 3-4 screws. Before I start taking this
drum assembly apart, Is their something else I should be looking at?
Thank you.

Phil.